PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
sent an email to (wont say which tobacco stores) two online sellers and still no answer. one was to add another item to an order i had made a couple hours b4 and the other inquireing a pipe in stock.

in another thread ofcourse i cant remember which one, said wanted to wait to order more tobacco.

well, ocd (ab-com-dis) couldnt wait. ordered this morning at four and by ten got an email from just for him that order was shipped. super service. seems that some suppliers just cut their own throats.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Yep, its all about customer service. Some get it and most do not. Setting up a web site is the easy part; working it correctly is another matter.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
let me get this strait.... you are upset because a vendor got your order out before YOU could make up YOUR mind to add more to it?
would not it have been better to make up your mind on your order THEN made the whole order?
as an aside, most vendors tell you they can't change an order once submited on their websites.
as to the pipe in stock email.... it is always better to call on that, and most always toll free too...

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
sorry but no you didnt get it straight. and i dont appreciate the condecention either.

out of three only one had the common curtesy to acknowledge and clarify what i ordered and then advise that the order has been shipped and items shipped and it arived today. with three to choose from who do you think i will be a loyal customer to?

i apoligise if my spelling doesnt say what i want understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.