PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
I have been looking over a few for awhile now...starting to get PAD jitters Brothers - which one would you go with? I know what my PAD Dragon is telling me...go with them ALL..or even better, add one more for a new 7 day rotation set :puffy:
SerJac953

serjac953.jpg

SerJac805

serjac805.jpg

Radice917

radice197.jpg

CavicchiSmoothDublin

cavicchismoothdublin.jpg

CastelloOldA

castello-oldantiquaribilliardkkkk.jpg

SavCash315

savcashmere315-6mm.jpg

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
I don't believe in all this PAD or TAD nonsense. People buy pipes or tobacco because they want to, not because of some outside force or disorder! Same with the tobacco--- the FDA made me do it! It just sounds like an crutch, an excuse for buying something and justifying it that you really wanted to do anyway. I can't help myself! Someone stop me! Hrumph. If you want it and can afford it, buy it! Personally, I think the obvious choice here is the first one, the 953.

Jul 12, 2011
I agree toobfreak - just like the fun of it all as I'm sure all others do :rofl:
My birthday is coming up on Monday - so I will probably snag 4 or perhaps all 6...just because I like them ALL :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
yeah, I think between the 953 and Castello - I know, since birthday is Monday ; I will snag the Castello and my sons can get me the 953 :puffy:

Jan 8, 2013
I don't believe in all this PAD or TAD nonsense.
You do know that we refer to PAD and TAD all in good fun, right? I don't believe anyone here actually believes they have a disorder that causes them to buy pipes or tobacco.
The 953! Because, although I'm not normally one for panels, that pipe is gorgeous! :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
953 because I took the plunge for a Ser Jac and have been more than satisfied. Savenelli makes wonderful up-market pipes (as well as their moderately priced) but that one doesn't grab me, though it might with wear. To pun, don't forget to weigh in the weight of the pipes, to be sure you are getting what's desirable for your stable. You don't want all heavies, or feather weights for that matter. You probably want an array, so see where this purchase fits on your rack.

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks for all the feedback Brothers - agree mso489, since I normally have hanging from jaw I try to keep them under 2oz if I can ( 953 is 1.56oz ). I also have a few Ser Jac's already and all of them are wonderful smokers.
953 Stats

Length 5.43 inch

Bowl height 2.01 inch

Outside diameter 1.38 inch

Chamber diameter 0.79 inch

Chamber depth 1.69 inch

Weight 1.56 oz

Status
Not open for further replies.