PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Sutliff and Lane tobaccos are all inferior leaf aromatic goopy hot messes that will never sully my beloved briars.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
1. Does this pipe make my ass look big?
2. Wallstreet venture capitalists have decided that pipe tobacco and accessories are projected to increase big time in the next 5-10 years and the consumer base will triple soon. Invest heavily now in this growing market.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
I am not sure if I understand the rules to this anymore.
Me either, but I'm havin fun anyways :D
It just cracks me up a lot of folks poo-poo those manufacturers yet battle each other every year to get their fix of Sleepy Hollow.

midwestpipesmoker70

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2011
IL
The perfect blend is out there...somewhere. And you will never have to try another tobacco...ever. It will fulfill all of your pipe dreams. And will be plentiful forever. :puffy:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I really am Edward G. Robinson!! :nana:
You folk would be surprised at how many who have met me in person really thought I was him enjoying pipe forums in retirement. :crazy:

Honestly, I am older than most on here, and I had no idea who EGR was till I was explained that you were not him, but the image was of a Noir film star of the 30's and 40's. I have since seen most of his movies though. You definitely keep his legacy alive.
I guess it's like 20 somethings now have no idea who Johnny Carson was.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
The perfect blend is out there...somewhere. And you will never have to try another tobacco...ever. It will fulfill all of your pipe dreams. And will be plentiful forever. [:puffy:]
Mixture_No_79_200g.jpg

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Donald Trump has been seen enjoying a sneaky pipe at the White House and since being exposed as a sly piper has decided to rescind all FDA regs......he said so in a tweet.
Regards,
Jay.

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
Sam Gawith et al ship their tobacco to North America in leaky ships built in the 18th century. :P

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
"Most pipe smokers are politically conservative."
That's so far beyond the pale I don't think even the most profoundly misinformed could believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.