PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Some of you have asked me about the hardshell EVA foam cases I use. I can't find that larger size on Ebay any more, which is odd. I did google EVA Hard Shell case, and got this list:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=EVA+hard+shell+carry+case&_sacat=0
Some are aimed at gaming systems, but that might get you close to what is needed and the prices seem good. Drug paraphernalia cases are out there, but a bit more expensive. What I bought was definitely aimed at the glass pipe/herb crowd....

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Don't overlook you can put two or three pipes in a shoe (4-6 per pair) for safety while traveling. The shoe smell ghost is easily exorcised. (And the shoe smells better!)

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
And also remember that Xikar cigar hard cases make excellent cases. I have used the 10 and 15 cases shown below with great results. They are what use when on fishing trips because of the water seal.
tdQfabs.jpg

0av5l3n.jpg

3ugdV3m.jpg

NOusY0Y.jpg

jojoc

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2019
npod - Didn't think about the cigar case. I have a 10 count case. Looks like I might be able to fit 3 pipes in there.
I also found this that is similar to the one Al posted:

EVA Gun Case

jojoc

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2019
Here is what I ended up with for my travel kit. 9”x10”x2.75”36593659

Status
Not open for further replies.