PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
Ok,
For a while now I have been taken a pipe and a chosen toby sample with me to work to smoke on my lunch break.
This is fine and dandy by the little zipper pouch that I am using is actually pretty big and its starting to get

annoying... I could practically fit 3 pipes, and 5-6 bowls worth of toby, a pack of pipe cleaners, matches and a pipe tool in it if i wanted.
Any other ideas on an everyday carry type setup? Or does anyone possibly have a smaller zipper pouch that is just big enough for 1 pipe and enough toby for say 2 bowls?

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
There was a great post from Greg on this topic - scroll to the bottom and have a look at this:
photo3-8.jpg

*Photo copyright of Greg and PM.com, all rights reserved. Model is over eighteen (18) years of age. Use of tobacco products is known to the state of California to cause instant death. Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited. Did you read all of this? My brother has a pig ear. It's a pig ear.

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Thats an amazing idea for the toby, but what about my pipe itself?

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
If i was taking mine out it would be a tin with some baccy and shove the pipe in a plastic food bag.

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Pockets would be fantastic, but the only ones i have on my all the time are pants pockets, and I dont feel like it would be safe in there...
and this is texas.. we wear jackets for maybe a week :P

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
... A fanny pack... really???
Lol... We tend to look classy smoking our pipes and you want me to sport... a fanny pack?

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
I just carry mine in my pipe bag... it has room for 2 pipes, tobacco, cleaners, tamper, lighter, matches, little folding pipe stand... sure its a bit bigger than a small tin, but at least I have everything I need in one place. :)
But if you really want... you can always look for a small second hand coin purse at a thrift store that you can probably pick up for a couple of dollars.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
... A fanny pack... really???
Lol... We tend to look classy smoking our pipes and you want me to sport... a fanny pack?
Just a suggestion... If how things look bother you so much *shrug*

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Just a suggestion... If how things look bother you so much *shrug*
I try to keep a look about me :)
and... a fanny pack doesn't really fit into that look
just like women's shoes do not... lol

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
or just get a a small Altoids tin (or some similar mint tin) but Ive seen those quite small
Bad ass idea dude!!! I have been thinking of something like that
small, flat, pocketsized, with a snap lid

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Everything is wrong with a fanny pack lol... maybe when I am married with kids I dunno

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
@jsiddle
Bad ass idea dude!!! I have been thinking of something like that
small, flat, pocketsized, with a snap lid
Really, you never thought of that? Altoids tins have been used for basically everything.
22 Manly Ways to Reuse an Altoids Tin
I find it really bizarre you never thought of a tin, or even a tobacco tin (which is basiclly a round Altoids tin).....OMG who would have thought.
Those who have it can't sell it, and those who want it can't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.