PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
^^^OH SHIT!!! Bahahahaha that is awesome... will go perfect with the fringy leather assless chaps.
Oh wait you big thavage... I have my pipe right here in my thtuded leather pouch... oh wait wrong pipe! :D

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Why not just use a pipe tobacco pouch, this is the Deluxe Mac Baren Pipe Tobacco Pouch, holds two pipes, tobacco in a latex pouch, and holds more than enough acessories, I mostly use it to carry my stuff from my room to wherever I am smoking.
careysmokeshop_2231_9426115
You can get it here: http://www.eacarey.com/7891.html They have some great customer service, the first one came damaged, they told me to keep it and the second one that they sent free was in excellent condition.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
Why not just use a pipe tobacco pouch, this is the Deluxe Mac Baren Pipe Tobacco Pouch, holds two pipes, tobacco in a latex pouch, and holds more than enough acessories, I mostly use it to carry my stuff from my room to wherever I am smoking.
I use a hard shell eyeglass case... I can get a pipe, 'baccy, pipe cleaners, matches etc in there...
http://www.amazon.com/Castleford-Padded-Black-Tobacco-Handle/dp/B004QPP1U4/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350575169&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=castlford
There was a great post from Greg on this topic - scroll to the bottom and have a look at this:
or just get a a small Altoids tin (or some similar mint tin) but Ive seen those quite small
To all the great suggestions, thank you.
I think that the fact you asked this question nullifies the validity of your question.
To this guy... well... go find someone else to badger

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
I am not badgering man, Meerly saying all of these items you could have:
1. have found on a stroll through your house.

2. or found at any online tobacco vendor/sponsor of this site, which I am sure you have been on.
There is not any revelations on carrying things here.
don't knock badgers. Their great creatures!

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
i find that a fanny pac holds my big frame 1911a1 quite well, along with extra mags, pipe, tobacco, lighter and tamper...

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
sorry, black socks here... im death metal son!
:rofl:
After playing in a blackmetal band I should have known white socks were out of uniform. I have actually been witness to "where do I find black socks" discussions! One really hilarious time, I was applying corpse paint using the side mirror on my van and saw one of the other bands sharing a little fold-up vanity with little lights on it. I don't know if they were doing that on purpose, but I almost lost my grim, infernal demeanor I was laughing so hard. And people were always on me because I didn't take the scene seriously...

pipewife

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2012
Now if you want to be styling ... get a Utili-Kilt with a sporran. Every woman knows men in kilts is the ultimate.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I picked up one of these for something else for which it turned out to be too small for but it's perfect for a pipe, lighter, tool and a couple of zip locks of tobacco. It was under $15
0262K4_detail.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Siddle,join the military,they will give you a big pack for free,you won"t have to worry how you look because everyone will look alike,you won"t evenhave these problems you are haveing now Uncle Sam will take care of the problems you are haveing now,proba,ly the best move you can make The old cajun

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Make your own, custom pipe bags are awesome. Just use thermal hem tape if you cant sow. Took 1.5 hrs for my first one. Use any fabric except fleece.

Cheers Jeff.

cost 10 $ for enough for 3 bags.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
hey barren...all chaps are ass-less. otherwise they would just be...well...pants! or lederhosen!!

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Wow, I am so glad that I did not see this thread until now. Sometimes reading through 13 hours of hilarity is better than being in on it from the beginning. You guys crack me up!

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Jsiddle, I have found that pipe pouches work very well for carrying pipes. They are available for one pipe, one pipe plus tobacco, 2 pipes, 2 pipes plus tobacco, 3 pipes etc. etc. up to literally pipe briefcases that carry I don't even know how many. they also come with and without pockets for accessories like windcaps, matches, tampers, pipe cleaners, extra softee bits, shank brushes and the like. Good luck man.

gageploungin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2012
I was wondering if the Blue Oyster Bar would make it into this thread...... speaking of, have you considered keestering? great way to save $ and space without the embarrassment of a fanny pack

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Cortez' 5-section pipesmagazine tobacco pouch would be perfect for that. Just snip off each finger. Make little bindles and get the lube.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
"have you considered keestering?"
I think this might be my new standard reply to anything 98% of the people I work with have to say. Thanks 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.