PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
Really, you never thought of that? Altoids tins have been used for basically everything.
Never really had a need to carry anything on my besides keys wallet and cellphone before...
I have never done drugs or anything like that so no references there lol

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
I have never done drugs or anything like that so no references there lol
uumm what does doing drugs have to do with an Altoid tin? .... and btw if you drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes your doing drugs, if you take any prescribed pharmaceuticals, your doing drugs.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Jsiddle, just throw your items in a bag and be done with it.

You had a few suggestions, all good ones. Sometimes you over think the simplest things.

Do you go shopping? Then take a plastic bag and throw you stuff in there, use a paper bag a backpack or a reusable bag.

I use the following, a plastic bag, a nylon bag, my pockets and my center console in my car to store my pipes.
Google pipe holders, but a inexpensive pipe bag!
I've used a fanny pack and liked it a lot because it held everything in one place and nothing ever got lost.

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Damn druggies... lmao
Forgive me for never using altoids nor considering them a means to store things that I have never

needed until now O.O
and no flyfishn... i will not wear chaps for you lol

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Hey I never overthink anything... If you knew my brain, you would know that thinking about something in minute detail is planning out every possible option or result of said decision... lol
I am a serious planner

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Jsiddle, just throw your items in a bag and be done with it.

You had a few suggestions, all good ones. Sometimes you over think the simplest things.

Do you go shopping? Then take a plastic bag and throw you stuff in there, use a paper bag a backpack or a reusable bag.

I use the following, a plastic bag, a nylon bag, my pockets and my center console in my car to store my pipes.
Google pipe holders, but a inexpensive pipe bag!
I've used a fanny pack and liked it a lot because it held everything in one place and nothing ever got lost.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
If you do the fanny pack you have to wear sandals with white socks to complete the ensemble. The assless chaps and leather vest are an idea though. If you do that, you need to find a cop an indian and a construction worker to hang out with.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
I think that the fact you asked this question nullifies the validity of your question. Instead of just trying stuff till you found something that works for you, you decided to stop that adventure and just sit and wait for answers to come to you...Go seek my friend. I guarantee you will find some thing similar to a small pouch or bag in a simple walk around the house or quick google search.
I will even do it for you too.
Google image search: Tobacco pipe Pouch

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Also FYI there are some slick hip pack...Topo Designs...Made in USA
tp003.jpg

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Obviously the tins are the preferred method of carrying around LSD Blotter or MicroDots
isnt that what glass vials are for... I mean blotter and micro dots are soo yesterday... liquid son! now thats where its at!... or so Ive heard :P
Which lube is best.
Theres no debate here... its quite obviously Astroglide
Next topic......"what pocket should I carry my Altoids Tin in?"
ummm my assless chaps only come with one pocket! 8O
If you do the fanny pack you have to wear sandals with white socks to complete the ensemble
sorry, black socks here... im death metal son! :twisted:

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
I use a hard shell eyeglass case... I can get a pipe, 'baccy, pipe cleaners, matches etc in there...

http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/10/20120921054713.jpg/

Status
Not open for further replies.