PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
10. It's Easy
There is a small questionnaire you fill out through a link in the thread asking you your screen name, mailing address, and preferred tobacco. There are no health questions, and no sales person will call you. You are pre approved for coverage (you just need to have been around here for a few months and posted sometimes).

9. Dan (Woodsroad) Has Done All The Work!
You will get an email at some point with an address. Mail that person 2 tins. Wait and see what tins are coming your way.

8. Camaraderie & Fraternity
We are always hearing about the 'brotherhood' of pipers. Sometimes we don't see that at all, and sometimes we do, like this. This is a great opportunity to help another oker find a blend they might really enjoy.

7. But I Have All the Tobacco I Could Ever Use
Maybe so, you've boarded a billion tins of your favorite blend, but maybe you will find a new favorite to throw in your rotation as well!

6. Dan (Woodsroad) HAS DONE ALL THE WORK
You literally just mail a box.

5. It's A Good Way to Meet Fellow Members
Especially true for the newer guys, we are more than just screenames!

4. It is a lot of Fun
No one has had a bad experience. The thread is an ongoing thing as well. Who will get that tub of Captain Black Grape this year?

3. Dan (Woodsroad) Sells Your Personal Info to only the Choicest of Clients
I kid! I kid! I think...

2. What You Don't Like, Someone May Love
Do you have some blends that you thought you would love, but can't stand? Have you moved on from burleys and English? Move them forward to someone who will enjoy them!

And the number 1 reason?

1. Dan (Woodsroad) HAS DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU BUT PACK THE BOX!
Easy as that really!

Here is the Official thread with signup information
LINK

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Speaking of secret santa ... I can't seem to find the link to the rules. When was it supposed to start? I haven't received an e-mail as of yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.