PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
My wife use to be an executive secretary. Needless to say, organization makes her happy. Since she is down with double ear infection for a few days she has decided that she needs a "sit down" project.
Tomorrow she is designing a spreadsheet for all of the tobacco in my cellar. She plans on catagorizing by maker, blend, and personal rating (ie. ugh, hummmm, good, enjoyable, and great). This way we will not double buy things that were not rated enjoyable or great, and can weed out the ughs and hummmms. I have to admit it's a pretty good idea for future TAD.
If anyone can think of another catagory, please let me know. You'll find me in the basement carrying up jars of tobacco.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
You're a lucky man. My wife wanders around the house looking for expensive projects that "need" to be done. Must get her a job.

Edit: She's given up on improving me.

irwinmetro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Nice! I would include a few extras. Like style or substance or ingredients... ie. Latakia, VaPer, etc., price, availability, cut, and maybe room note.

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Yes. I agree. If building it, may as well add enough info to run querys so you can cross index it.
An outsiders box for room note would be very useful for that. Same with price point and vendor. What program is she using to build it?
Kudos to her for being involved and taking care of you. It's a great and supportive gesture. Her time and thought. Lucky man. :)

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
I recommend sex for a anyone with too much time on their hands. Yall are married I think you can make it happen with out much work.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Loco,

Since I'm not home during the day, I think the spreadsheet is a great idea. I can take care of everything else when I get home. Thanks for the suggestion.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hope your wife gets through the ear infection okay. That can be some real misery. Commendable she

wants to do a project to take her mind off the ailment. As for the rest of it, ain't nobody's bidness but

your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.