PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodtime

Lurker
Aug 29, 2011
@Jud yea thats not to far... I travel up to monroe a few times a month....
@BamBam def not close enough.... I swear I am the only one around here lol

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
Cleveland reporting in. Don't know anyone out in Toledo Way though.

mrgoodtime

Lurker
Aug 29, 2011
I just read today that a little town called Rossford just opened a new pipe and cigar shop complete with smoking lounge think i might have to go check it out.

wardrum

Might Stick Around
Sep 23, 2011
weezell are there any pipe shops in Lima? Im not too far from there just east of Kenton.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Hi wardrum,no cigar or pipe shops in Lima.However,there is a Port Royal(? I think is the name) in Findlay.They have about three of them in Ohio.Have not been there but is my understanding they have a lounge you can smoke in.Been wantin to do a road trip. :)

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
I drive through there about 5 times a month. Let me know if you're up for a meet and greet and I'll try & circle around. Toledo is awesome, by the way. It is without a doubt one of the most incredible cities in America.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
What's the name of that pipe and cigar shop on the north side of town? It rocks. They have Padilla!

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Toledo here! secor alexis area! i have tried a couple of times to get the local pipe shop to post some flyers for me. but i dont think that they are intrested in helping there business grow by haveing meetings,increased sales,ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.