PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
No not petrified twists or ropes, but the stick they use to hang the tobacco leaf on. I bought some on a whim (well, mainly because they were only 2.50 each). When they arrived I was astounded to note that these used, abused weather worn critters were four feet long and made of oak. Rapidly my twisted mind thought of things I could make to justify my purchase in Deb's eyes and ward off the evil eye I get when I store things in the living room just to look at them. So I came up with making some...Dapper Gentleman's Dress Urban Strolling Sticks. As stated, 4 feet long. Carved top. Fake ivory handles. USMC black with Tru Oil finish, radiation trefoil, six 15mm glass cabochons sitting on top of six pockets of strontium aluminate bright glow doped with europium and dysprosium. It has the lime green color of the radium they used to use on watches (hence the for show only radiation symbol) and they glow brightly in the dark with a nice eerie green color. Anybody else out there make strange things because they are terminally bored?

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
You sure are sitting on a lot of radioactive stuff for a dapper gentleman.

Do you have an elaborate method planned to kill Mr. Bond when he arrives?

Reactions: saintpeter
Status
Not open for further replies.