PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
@ Bradley, I could agree more.
@ Peck, I'd love to see some old timepieces posted here somewhere....

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
Great post. I love words of wisdom like this that refers to the outlook of life. Especially a great little story to go with it.

oldredbeard

Jul 20, 2012
Bradley, I've posted it before and will again I'm sure. You're a true gentleman and I completely agree. Thank you for posting this my friend.

Dec 24, 2012
Most of mine aren't old, but they are all completely mechanical. Drives my wife nuts I won't wear a watch that takes a battery. Call me old school.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks, Old Cajun. I've decided enough is enough for awhile. I got a good rotation of pipes. It's time to smoke the tobacco I got and just enjoy myself. That's what it's all about, right? I'll try and live vicariously through the other members here; enjoying their new acquisitions of briar and leaf. I've got more than enough myself. Of both.
I'm going to work on myself as a smoker first, and then I can worry about getting the fancy stuff. Wouldn't make much sense to have an expensive pipe and not be good at smoking it. I've still got many years ahead of me to acquire all sorts of good things.
Thanks for putting things in perspective for us. It's easy to get carried away sometimes

Aug 1, 2012
These are words of wisdom Bradley. I don't always remember to live by them but I do agree totally with them.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Another wise post from our mentor. Thanks Bradley.
peck, The only two watches I own are mechanical, and honestly when I want the correct time I will just look at my cell phone if I need it to the minute. I wear a watch as jewelry and only when I am dressed up and going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.