PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 22, 2014
I hadn't really thought about it specifically but I'm sure if the price is right I could be coerced into making one. It actually sounds like a very fun project.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I'll keep that in mind for the future, since such a thing would be an amazing artifact. This year, probably not, but maybe another. I think you'd come up with something wonderfully evil (in this context, that's a good thing).

jparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 22, 2014
I had a friend ask me to make an "EVIL" pipe quite some time ago. Heres what happened.

1483519_210583845793601_152113865_o-600x481.jpg

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
I just love the first set of pictures jparker. Looks like something that H.R Giger might have done if he did pipes!
Cheers,
J

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Congratulations sir! You have artistically succeeded in drawing strong response on your work. The worst comment here could have been luke warm - and what's the fun in that?
I like it as a carving. I personally might not smoke it, but it would be a fun piece to own and occasionally explore.
Carve on brave artist, carve on!

nutcracker

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2015
The first picture makes it look really flat. The softness of the left side is a nice contrast to the right. I really like how the stem feels pulled into and twisted with the carving in the right. The flowing nature of the stem and left side seems to be more complementary than the right side of twisted destruction.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Well, I have to say this is not my favorite of your pipes. And I do own a couple JParker pipes. What I can say is that they all smoke very well for me.

Here is my favorite he has done for me
72785ceb-7e1d-40a0-aa2b-0508b63f21a8_zps2ffd38be.jpg
[/url][/img]

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I liked that pipe enough that I tracked down your website and just followed you as a seller on ebay. I would easily have put a bid on it. It reminds me of an ancient oak stump you might find out in the swamp.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
All levity aside (more or less), I am curious as to what a pipe like these wondrous examples actually weigh? Probably not great clenchers but would feel pretty cool in the hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.