PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushjoon

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2011
Today, I called Penn Valley Pipes and Tobacco Co. to order clay pipes because mine had been broken.
And Mr. KC Ellis, the owner of the shop, told me that he would just send me a pamplin clay bowl with a 8 '' Sherlock clay pipe for free!!! Now that's a great customer service :worship:
Adding up to that, I ordered McClelland's Drama Reserve and Frog Morton on the Bayou (I love this blend) from pipesandcigars.com without shipping charge! (Hail to Free Freight Friday!) :worship:
My TAD/PAD did not stop there; I ordered Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme, MM General corn cob and Samuel Gawith's Full Virginian Flake! I've been searching web-stores for months to find FVF!!!
I guess that's what I get back for ripping off my knuckle skin in martial arts class... NO PAIN, NO GAIN. :puffpipe:

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Sorry to hear about your knuckles but the rest of the day sounds freakin awesome! :clap:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I guess that's what I get back for ripping off my knuckle skin in martial arts class
They must be training you to fight the spark plugs on my van. I have the same problem! :rofl:
Sounds like a heck of a good day, man! I really like that Frog on the Bayou, too.

mushjoon

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2011
I just went outside and smoked my latest blend in the cellar: Peretti British Blend.
Very nice tobacco, but oh boy, this baccy can kick with nicotine! I should only smoke this guy after a nice full course dinner...
Peretti Royal is also nice, but I have to smoke a few more bowls to find out the hidden taste. I'm always so excited about exploring the hidden realm of new blends! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.