PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Nice going John, that's a great looking pup, and he'll be your shadow forever. One thing about a mans best friend, that their love is unconditional. Always happy to see you every day. Congrats on a fine choice.

Doc

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Glad to hear you are doing better. That is a cute dog and they can certainly have a positive influence on your life. Taking care of another life teaches us that we are not the center of the universe and helps to get one outside themselves. I have 2 dogs and they are both great animals. Nothing better than the unconditional love you get from your pet.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Andy is adorable. I love dogs. My mother in law has four of them, three lil shih-tzu mixes and one pit bull mix who's 16 years young. I plan on getting two bulldogs when I get settled into the house with my fiance.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
You mentioned he couldn't see. Does that mean because of the hair in his eyes or is he blind? You did a great thing rescuing. More folks ought to do that who have the heart and means to do so. As photoman mentioned, I have an eight year old Corgi and spoil him as much as I can. He lacks nothing when it comes to good food and affection and gets the best of vet care. I'm hoping we'll go together. Women come and go but a good buddy is for life.
A signature I use on another forum is "Kids are for people who can't have dogs". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.