PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex87

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2012
So the wife is away visiting a friend for the weekend. The dog is tired after a rather long walk in this beautiful weather we are having. And i thought this combo would make for a splendid evening.
P8240777.JPG

I'd just like to take the time to say how much i appreciate this forum and the people who make it. I have learnt a great deal here and would like to say thank you to everyone who makes up this forum. We all share a common hobby/pastime and it is wonderful to see so many different types of people come together like this. I hope everyone has as pleasant an evening as i am having.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
X2!
I'd just like to take the time to say how much i appreciate this forum and the people who make it. I have learnt a great deal here and would like to say thank you to everyone who makes up this forum. We all share a common hobby/pastime and it is wonderful to see so many different types of people come together like this.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Tolkien is a little dense for me, but we're big fans of Sunset Breeze at my house. Find yourself something nice to drink as well. Enjoy your evening!

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Sounds like you have a nice evening ahead. Enjoy, my friend. Moments of quiet reflection and personal enjoyment are few and far between.

erdnase

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2012
That's a great combo! I love both of those!
Enjoy your time!
Onward...

Status
Not open for further replies.