PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
Perhaps you could not be too lazy to use your shift key, and use proper capitalization, which is also part of the same rule that this thread is about.

Also, if you couldn't tell, your comment is hugely out of line.

You have no idea how many spam posts are stopped before they go in, and how many more are deleted before you see them.

You didn't even bother to report the 3 spam posts that I cleaned up this morning that 2 others did report.
If thats your attitude Kevin,thats fine.i have reported spam previously direct to ss jones.
In my opinion your reply is also out of order as I said it was not meant as a dig but I dont know if automatic processes can be put in place

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
As a member of a number of other boards not related to pipes, the rules are a little more structured than they are here.

The thing I find most annoying is the sales area. It’s pretty bad when you have to scroll through umpteen posts just to figure out what’s going on in the sale, and try to separate out all the chatter. Plus it’s unfair to others to have some threads bumped 12 times a day.

Many other boards give you an infraction for that.

That said, I think the rules here are pretty straightforward. The privilege of posting here is contingent on following the rules.

Some other sites I belong to are subscription. And there are some benefits that come along with that. One ‘benefit’ you usually aren’t allowed on any site is to “shoot your mouth off” so to speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.