PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

glpease

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 17, 2010
California
I will never understand the hate people hold towards hipsters. If us pipe smokes put a quarter of the time into lobbying our government for better smoking rights as we spend complaining about hipsters, we would probably not be in the middle of this anti-smoking witch hunt that is happening.
Leave hipsters alone already.
I'd say as long as we don't look like Miley Cyrus, it's all good and we're doing it right, hipster or not. Hipsters are just the current group people love to hate. Ironic, since the hipster thing is nearly passé at this point, and the culture is at the bus stop awaiting the next Trend Express. Some think it's the YUCCIES.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
I will never understand the hate people hold towards hipsters.
I guess I am getting old, I just take a picture so the guys down at the B&M won't think I believe I'm seeing martians, again.........

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I will never understand the hate people hold towards hipsters. If us pipe smokes put a quarter of the time into lobbying our government for better smoking rights as we spend complaining about hipsters, we would probably not be in the middle of this anti-smoking witch hunt that is happening.
Leave hipsters alone already.
+1 million neil

Status
Not open for further replies.