PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawk

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2010
I don't think I have never heard of a better reason than to buy a new pipe than this one! Trash the old one and move on!

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
ATLEAST THE SERVERS DIDN'T GET THE CLASSIC POST OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

noom

Lurker
Jul 13, 2011
Thanks for all the answers, even the serious ones, I've had a funny time reading all that.
Sooo... the conclusion is that there isn't a conclusion, right? I'll probably clean the pipe with alcohol and then wait until that part of its life gets erased from my memory. Then I suppose I'll be able to smoke in it without problem.
Thanks again!
PD: I'm selling a pipe on eBay, if anyone is interested...

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I know have a friend over for some beers bring out some pipes and baccy and let him smoke the crap out of it, bam Your pipe is ready for You.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I just stumbled on this thread. Man too funny! :rofl: It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "I just bought another crappy pipe off of eBay".

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
My youngest took one of my pipes and washed it out for me. lol I'm just putting mine in a warm dry place for about a month. I would just rinse it off, take it apart and do the same if you like it.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
This thread is cracking me up.Makes you wonder about some of those estate pipes floating around out there.Get it floating around? :lol:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Just remember next time Cortez complains that he doesn't' buy estate pipes because someone suggesteed reselling the toilet pipe, it was Cortez himself that suggested that! :rofl:

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
i think i may never buy another estate pipe. if i dropped a pipe in a toilet at a bar i'd never be able to bring it to my mouth again. if it was my own toilet - maybe. just the thought of it is = ugh.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
The real lesson here is that noom disappeared after this incident.
One can only assume he smoked the pipe and died from a horrible infection.
Poor, poor noom.
Next time one goes in the thunder bowl....remember the fate of poor old noom. :crying:

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
FLOATING AROUND!! I get it.
Seriously though, if the original poster is still keeping track of this, Walker Briar Works has a service where they blast your pipe with O3 (ozone) and that kills everything from what I've read. I'm not affiliated with them but I thought you should know.
Also, if I were you, I would brush my teeth and triple Listerine after every time I smoked that thing again.
My cell phone has gone in the toilet before but it was my toilet and I've cultivated a situation where no one calls me.
Things to consider.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I am the same.I do not think I could put it in my mouth after being in a public toilet mainly because everytime I looked at the pipe I would see it floating in the toilet lol.Just think about the toilet scene in Dumb&Dumber.That could have happened just moments and a couple of flushes before you dropped your pipe in there. 8O

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
EBAY! Stuff like this has probably happened to my pipes. Cool thing is I have no rcolection of it, and I like them all. Make some one else happy. Sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.