PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I'm just curious if anybody else on the forum watches the show. After only five episodes, it has become one of my favorite shows ever, due to excellent production values, great characters, and, of course, zombies.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
My girlfriends dad is obsessed with it. I have yet to see an episode though.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Sorry Collin, Wall,
I dream about what I have watched throughout the evening.

If I watched it I would have nightmares, not my cup of Earl Grey.

So, I try to listen to some good tunes, e.g. Alan Parson Project I Robot

Or, if I'm feeling daring I might watch the movie Dune.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Well your girlfriend's dad is right to be obsessed with it, it's an awesome show!

I must admit that I am quite partial to the Alan Parsons Project. The movie adaptation of Dune, however, I must disagree upon. It just isn't particularly good, against the book.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I love that show! I watch it every week. It sucks that next week is the season finale after only six episodes. But I guess with how well (a lot of money) it is produced, they have to take awhile to film/edit/produce the episodes. I love the way that they do the zombies on the show :twisted: .
It looks like they are going to leave off on a huge cliff hanger for next season.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
They'd better not! I'm really hoping they give us a nice feeling of temporary security during the gap between seasons 1 and 2. Otherwise I'll start rioting.

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
I need to catch up on the comics but I've heard that its an excellent TV show.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Sorry, that's not my version of entertainment. :? Let's see......zombies or sex? I thinks I'll spend the valuable remaining minutes of my life with the latter. :D

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
I'm a big fan of zombies movies and I'm enjoying this series. I've been impressed with the total production.

hfdpipe

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2010
CT
my only complaint is only 1 episode left, why so few? Hope we dont have to want to long for another installment. Same with the PBS/BBC Sherlock I got into it, looked forward to the next one only to find out they only film 3 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.