Status
Not open for further replies.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
HFD, there is a second season scheduled.
I don't know why they made the first season so short, but it seems to be an ongoing theme with all shows on a bunch of different cable networks.

nativeson

Might Stick Around
Sep 24, 2010
BBC does that a lot hfdpipe. They're kind of short us out with the good T.V. (like they did with Doctor Who) Come to think of it, they do that to us with the Samuel Gawith too! And they won't let us mail-order tobacco products either. Wow. Glad the English are our friends. Think what it would be like if they didn't like us.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
No I didn't hear that.
But for anyone who is interested and hasn't seen the show yet, AMC is having a full season marathon in back to back episodes this Sunday, Dec. 5th starting at 4:30pm est and ending with the season finale at 10pm est. That way you can get caught up on what's going on so far and watch the finale.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I just looked it up and Frank Darabont did fire the entire writing staff. I hope it doesn't screw the show up. I think that it is really good so far.
At least there will be a season 2 with 13 episodes. I guess we will see how it goes.

hfdpipe

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2010
CT
man, he's going to some freelance model, he's a smart guy hope this move pans out and doesnt cause too many delays.
If anyone is looking for something good to watch,Terriers on FX is a really good show. It's a smart, funny crime drama, probably wont get renewed, but if anyone has on demand it's worth watching the entire season. The show has a laid back feel , but it's real intense and dramatic as well, I think the promo dept killed this one by naming it after a dog and selling it as a comedy.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
My apartment building is full of Zombies.The drugs are real cheap here.I will watch all the episodes at once after I move.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I am wondering what the doctor whispered into Rick's ear.
I was getting kind of anxious because I thought that they were going to leave off while they were still inside of the building. That would have sucked waiting for season 2 to see what happened.

hfdpipe

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2010
CT
at first I was thinking the DOC was giving him instructions, but after a bit I was thinking back to those blood tests, maybe he told him his wife is expecting.

ulsterpaddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 22, 2010
just recorded all of them on pvr. watched the first episode and loved it. cant wait to finish them all this week. AMC is turning into my new HBO

ulsterpaddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 22, 2010
wow good guess for sure. at first i thought he was whispering on how to get out. but when i saw they had no clue i forgott about the whisper.
another guess could be that andrea is infected. but the preggers guess and the fact it could be shane's is definately more clever and makes for better writting/drama.
maybe he whispered that the booze was non alcoholic and they're a bunch of morons

Status
Not open for further replies.