The Walking Dead

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

collindow

Preferred Member
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I'm just curious if anybody else on the forum watches the show. After only five episodes, it has become one of my favorite shows ever, due to excellent production values, great characters, and, of course, zombies.

pstlpkr

Preferred Member
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Sorry Collin, Wall,
I dream about what I have watched throughout the evening.

If I watched it I would have nightmares, not my cup of Earl Grey.

So, I try to listen to some good tunes, e.g. Alan Parson Project I Robot

Or, if I'm feeling daring I might watch the movie Dune.

collindow

Preferred Member
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Well your girlfriend's dad is right to be obsessed with it, it's an awesome show!

I must admit that I am quite partial to the Alan Parsons Project. The movie adaptation of Dune, however, I must disagree upon. It just isn't particularly good, against the book.

python

Preferred Member
Apr 8, 2009
I love that show! I watch it every week. It sucks that next week is the season finale after only six episodes. But I guess with how well (a lot of money) it is produced, they have to take awhile to film/edit/produce the episodes. I love the way that they do the zombies on the show :twisted: .
It looks like they are going to leave off on a huge cliff hanger for next season.

collindow

Preferred Member
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
They'd better not! I'm really hoping they give us a nice feeling of temporary security during the gap between seasons 1 and 2. Otherwise I'll start rioting.

bubbadreier

Preferred Member
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
bhpdrew, it needs to become your thing because the zombie apocalypse is coming!!!!!!!!!! 8O
No one ruin it for me, I have yet to watch this weeks episode!

hobie1dog

Preferred Member
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Sorry, that's not my version of entertainment. :? Let's see......zombies or sex? I thinks I'll spend the valuable remaining minutes of my life with the latter. :D

hfdpipe

Oct 28, 2010
CT
my only complaint is only 1 episode left, why so few? Hope we dont have to want to long for another installment. Same with the PBS/BBC Sherlock I got into it, looked forward to the next one only to find out they only film 3 episodes.