PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
It was a typical drive home from work today, traffic accompanied by foolish drivers who believe the roads belong to them. The work day long and uneventful. As I pulled into my driveway, i spotted a familiar cardboard box by the front door. I didn't know for sure what was inside this mystery package, as i have been pretty loose with my online purchases as of late, but one order in particular jumped into my mind. One i had been waiting weeks for, trying to forget about it yet always in the back of my mind taunting me. Could this be the one? Could the wait finally be over ? I stopped my truck, barely got it into park and leaped out. My keys flying out of my hand as i dashed up towards the front porch. My eyes pinned on the box laying on the ground before me. My mind was racing with excitement. I picked up the box and began reading the label to confirm that the wait was finally over...It was... I held the box tight and lifted it into the air, yelling at the top of my lungs Wooooooooooooooo Woooooooooooo. The sun appeared and the skies parted and for a brief moment there I swear I heard music. I wiped my brows and looked around. There was no music, only the dinging of my car door which i had left open and the neighbours staring at me with blank and confused looks. I closed up my car, grabbed my keys, waived to the neighbours and made my way inside.

They may think i'm weird but little did they know my first tin of Black Frigate had finally arrived, it's gonna be a hell of a night.

Permission to come aboard mates ?

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
Feels like I binge watched The Sopranos and then just a fade to black.

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
e54d90bd-3d6f-46a8-979b-139b955a29ed-600x583.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Nevermind. Been a while since I've seen it fresh. It gets really dark with age.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I imagine you look something like this after a night of first Black Frigate indulgence.

7Rd7BMW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.