PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
I got a package from someone I didn't know, from someplace I've never been... I don't want to make any assumptions, but either my Secret Santa gift has arrived or the word on the street is finally out and people are just sending me thank you packages.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
This box arrived at my P.O. Box in Kew Gardens. I can only assume it is from my Secret Santa whose name is Mr. Laudisi Enterprises. He must be related to that famous Indian fellow who keeps cashing my U.K tax checks called Mr. Inlande Revenuedi. Whoever sent it I thank you very much and I look forward to opening it on Christmas Day.

Reactions: ron123

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
My present has arrived ! No drama or last minute suspense....but the sticker stating that Canada Customs has opened it had me scratching my head. From Ontario to New Brunswick and it ends up in the hands of these guys. Thanks Santa

Attachments

• 20191205_094154.jpg
    20191205_094154.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: bnichols23

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
This box arrived at my P.O. Box in Kew Gardens. I can only assume it is from my Secret Santa whose name is Mr. Laudisi Enterprises. He must be related to that famous Indian fellow who keeps cashing my U.K tax checks called Mr. Inlande Revenuedi. Whoever sent it I thank you very much and I look forward to opening it on Christmas Day.

I have great memories of my granny's childhood home in Kew Gardens, from when I was growing up on Long Island. Her brother, my great-uncle lived there as an adult. It was a beautiful old stucco house, with a green tiled roof, and his brother/another great-uncle kept a pigeon coop in the back yard. They grew up with the childrenof Roy Rogers, who lived down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.