PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
So mine is already calling to me. Waiting sucks. I need others to crack before I do so I don’t feel as bad lol

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
My package is on its way (small as it is lol). But I am going to apologize in advance. In my excitement of getting everything to fit into my shipping box, I forgot to add a card or wrap anything. So my package will arrive rather anonymously and without flourish. Sorry about that. Smoke it in good health puffy and preferably with good company.

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
My package is on its way (small as it is lol). But I am going to apologize in advance. In my excitement of getting everything to fit into my shipping box, I forgot to add a card or wrap anything. So my package will arrive rather anonymously and without flourish. Sorry about that. Smoke it in good health puffy and preferably with good company.
Ditto for me, it was however Vintage;)

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I will admit I was more concerned/excited with the pipe tobacco aspect than the Xmas part, so I drafted a letter explaining the choices, threw it in the box and said merry Christmas. Only after I sent it did I think I should have wrapped and included a card! Next year I guess...

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
I wouldn't worry too much about the extras that did or don't include with your gift. There are no rules for that sort of thing, and you can always reach out to the person after the fact.

Well your box in the pic (joke I know) was from smoking pipes. I’ve sent gifts from them in the past, they do a fantastic job gift wrapping!
- and if it isn’t a joke pic, looks like a box filled with coal!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
I'm waiting to send mine out after Thanksgiving. It has been a busy couple of weeks and hoping to find the right tins!

About the same here. Everything boxed, taped and given to my "minion" to deliver to the post office. The box was ridiculously large for two tins, but it was a free priority box. Oh well. And no, I didn't have wrapping paper or card, but I think the cat might have knocked a little something into it before I sealed it. It happens. What worries me is I sent out two boxes and if the minion transposes the addresses the two recipients are going to be highly confused, LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.