PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Are people wrapping these like gifts? Please advise...
It's all up to you, sir. I have never had a chance to wrap mine since I live in Azerbaijan and it is prohibited to send tobacco via mail. So I use a third party to send tobacco and I send another package from Azerbaijan which usually includes souvenirs. Out of two gifts I received one was wrapped and one not. Hope that was helpful.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Forgive my observation that, with your name and address showing, it's only "half" a secret. No matter, I suppose. I suspect the number of participants in Romania might be counted on one hand (or finger).

After doing some forum research to determine what two blends my recipient didn't already have (not many), my shopping consisted of dragging boxes from beneath the bed until I found what I sought.

There is still the post office, however. It will likely be December before my package takes flight. A delicate balance of sloth and principle prohibits me from launching Christmas gifts before the Great American Turkey Genocide Day.

View attachment 9351

Jay ... there's no secret I am from the realm of Dracula .. so I guess I haven't spoiled anything. ? Not to mention that I think I am the only "vampire" on this forum. To my knowledge the other Romanian is virginialover and he lives in the US. So yeah... my parcel was sent far far away ... there I made things more secret.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Forgive my observation that, with your name and address showing, it's only "half" a secret. No matter, I suppose. I suspect the number of participants in Romania might be counted on one hand (or finger).

Both years I participated the sender was well identified to me by note or card in the box. This year I ordered from smoking pipes as the send time will be significant, and I think the vendor will have better luck receiving the goods in Transylvania than from me directly. A note will be enclosed, but not a true Christmas card. May try snail mail on that one.

Reactions: bnichols23

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Mine will be going out as soon as I receive an order from P&C. I had to order a specific blend for my giftee that was not in my cellar.

Come on P&C...don't fail me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.