PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Today, I learned that, apparently, KFC on Christmas is REALLY huge in Japan.

I guess it's fair game. Several years ago, my best friend and I made sushi and watched the Shogun series on Easter.

Only a week left to sign up for the Secret Santa!

Reactions: rogers

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Mmmm. Kentucky Fried Christmas. Nothing says American family tradition like chickens with tits so big they can’t walk, rolling around in their own shit their whole lives being chopped up by melancholy minimum wage employees with a substance use problem only to be deep fried in futuristic super-processed trans fats.

Extra crispy with ranch on the side please.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Mmmm. Kentucky Fried Christmas. Nothing says American family tradition like chickens with tits so big they can’t walk, rolling around in their own shit their whole lives being chopped up by melancholy minimum wage employees with a substance use problem only to be deep fried in futuristic super-processed trans fats.

Yes, myself, I try to never eat, drink or smoke anything without a warning label.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

A little Seasonal Affected Disorder, perhaps? You need to spend some time with
Jay!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
A little Seasonal Affected Disorder, perhaps? You need to spend some time with
Jay!
As a lifelong Alaskan I am immune to SAD. My 5000 IUs of Vitamin D a day provide a little insurance. It is more rooted in a general disdain for the world we live in, as well as self-loathing (I eat those chickens too, they're just from Costco). Goddamn Costco. Why do you have to be so incredible?

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Apologies for interjecting with tobacco-related nonsense, but a thought just occurred to me. Perhapsibly for Secret Santa 2020 it might be fun, in addition to preferred tobaccos, to make a short list (say 3-5) of readily available, non-unobtanium tobaccos that you haven’t tried, but would like to. That way maybe you could get something you know and love, as well as something that you’re excited to try for the first time. Just a thought. I know it’s extra work for mods or whatever so if it’s a shit idea then no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.