The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2017 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I'll be in Israel at Christmas time. I can see myself in December 25th, sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Jerusalem, eating Kosher gefilte fish egg rolls and checking out my friend's Secret Santa presents!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I'm in.
Dan, thanks so much for taking on the heavy lifting.
Please don't send me aromatics. Beyond that, I'm your huckleberry.
-- Pat

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
Looking forward to this again. I enjoyed this thread so much last year. Everyone was so into it. I am open to any blend with a preference to trying something under the radar.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Info sent. I haven't been active in the forums recently - hopefully that'll change - but I participated in the Secret Santa 2 years ago and it was a fantastic experience.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Marc why wouldn't you? The entry exam for this secret Santa is quite lax. You essentially need a pulse and a willingness send 100g of tobacco to a relative stranger :)
Sidebar: are we revealing our names in the packages we send or keeping it secret?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Please re-read the initial post. You need 75 posts to participate in the exchange. But feel free to hang around and join the discussion, Marc!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
We're over 30 signups now!
And in the Fascinating Secret Santa Statistics Department, the most popular first name so far is "Mike" with 4 respondents. All of you Akemi's and Ottie's out there have some catching up to do.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I hesitated to sign up. It gets hard to keep track of things sometimes, but this is a really good group of people. I like Virginia flakes, strong English blends, and am not huge fan of overly strong aromatics, but I try anything once, so I don't care. I am a huge fan of plug tobaccos and those hard to acquire English and Irish plugs. But that's asking too much, lol. Looking forward to a fun Christmas morning with all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.