The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2017 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Definitely in!
I am pretty eclectic in my tastes - just not the more gloopy and heavily flavoured aromatics - quality ones are ok though. I am not really a perique fan either. An English or Balkan is the thing that most easily floats my boat. Always willing to be challenged or surprised though!
Mike

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Thank you Pat for your years of service. Also thank you Dan for picking up the reins.
As far as preferences go I'm all over the map but lately I've been trying to try more Va/Per's.

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
I should add that I am ok with cakes plugs VaPers VaBurs Virginias dark bright or otherwise, English/Balkans are probably my favorites. I'm not very picky. That being said, if you draw me, I don't really enjoy aromatics. This sounds like it should be fun. Let the holiday seasons begin..

Chad

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Yes! I’m so ready! I like most blends that come my way. Not a big fan of most Lakeland’s or aromatics. I really enjoy blends that pack a good nicotine punch.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
My pleasure. Well, maybe not my pleasure, but I'm happy to do it. Pat did a lot of work organizing this,setting up the framework, so the heavy lifting was already done.
BTW, we already have 20 people signed up!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
All signed up. I prefer flakes, plugs, and Vapers. But I'm open to anything. Love the Swcret Santa. Thanks for organizing it Dan!

josephcross

Dec 30, 2015
so fellow Canucks please sign-up so we don't pay customs or duties
All signed in. I love virginias, plugs and flakes. Looking forward to the exchange!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Kewl. Then we're off to a great start!
Who likes the idea of opening on Christmas morning? Having a group check-in would be fun. We could go for the record of Most Posts In One Day. I'll be in Israel on Christmas morning, but I'll take my Secret Santa with me, if it arrives by the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.