PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
On another note, the previous Secret Santa Elf (Gunnar) used to assign pairs; for example, if I was Peck's Secret Santa, he was also my Secret Santa. The current version of the (un)Official Pipes Magazine Secret Santa - 2016 Edition is not set up this way. You should not assume that the person you are gifting is the person who is sending you your present.
It becomes more interesting.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
309127-bigthumbnail.jpg

Too early ? :rofl:

Sep 18, 2015
Sign me up please, I have had this strange, overwhelming desire to see how many tins will fit into a flat rate box for a while now.

I like Burly, DF, Va's and Orientals. Not a huge fan of Aro's although I do have some.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Too early ? :rofl:
Yes.
Don't worry, I'm looking long and hard for the least responsible and farthest flung forum member to assign as your Secret Santa.
Last year's wait gave me heart palpitations... and I'm only 42.
-- Pat

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
My post office doesn't allow me to ship tobacco because I am a criminal addict. But the mother fuckers will allow corporate entities to ship to me. I guess corporations as people have more rights and access to government services than real people do.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
My post office doesn't allow me to ship tobacco because I am a criminal addict. But the mother fuckers will allow corporate entities to ship to me. I guess corporations as people have more rights and access to government services than real people do.
So you're out,then?
-- Pat

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
Ah, what the hell, Pat. Toss me into the mix.
Burley... and slightly aromatic Burley are OK... but Burley.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Ah, what the hell, Pat. Toss me into the mix.
This is the kind of enthusiasm that makes me get up in the morning! Atta boy Skraps!! If that is your real name.
Burley... and slightly aromatic Burley are OK... but Burley.
So does Semois count as slightly aromatic Burley... because... Yuck.
-- Pat

Jun 4, 2014
Count me in again for this year. Was great fun last year, got some really good tobacco.

As far as likes, I like VaPer's, BurPer's, VaBur's, Lat Blends, pretty much anything but aromatic's.

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
So does Semois count as slightly aromatic Burley... because... Yuck.
Good point... When I refer to slightly aromatic, I'm referring to things that don't smell like a well used jock strap.
No Semois please. Not horrible, just wasn't my thing.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Forgot to say it: I'm in.
And FWIW, that tin of Mixture 69 did not contain Carter Hall. It was an unopened, vintage 8oz. tin of C&D something-or-other English.
I'm saving the Carter Hall for this year's recipient.
I like almost anything but aro's...prefer flakes, plugs and good whiskey.

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
I'm in as a first time participant (er, that may have not been wise to divulge). PM off to pruss just moments ago.
I'm down for anything non-Aro and nic-light please. I mean what's the fun of not trying something new?

mazzeh

Lurker
Sep 8, 2016
Is there an issue if someone with less than 75 posts wants join as a present-sender for "karma points", rather than anything in return? A bunch of people have agreed to help me with my tobacco packaging collection post (this one) and I'd like to give something back!

mazzeh

Lurker
Sep 8, 2016
There have been folks here who managed to get their post counts up double digits in a single day. C'mon, you can do it!
*chuckle* I don't think I can manage it in a day, but I'll manage. :)

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Is there an issue if someone with less than 75 posts wants join as a present-sender for "karma points", rather than anything in return? A bunch of people have agreed to help me with my tobacco packaging collection post (this one) and I'd like to give something back!
Rules is rules. Go get your post count up, or get someone to vouch for you. If you've already traded with a fforum member here, or bought and sold from/with forum members, you should be good.
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
There have been folks here who managed to get their post counts up double digits in a single day. C'mon, you can do it!
Those sad, sad, souls... I hope they're happy.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.