PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
um. . . .Condor?. . .
Mug%202_zpswvvs0hre.jpg

Seriously . . .the box pass and Secret Santa are OK, man.
:)
The ashtray thing might be a problem, though, I admit. Is it an "assault ashtray?"

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Actually I don't do Secret Santa since since all I can give is Condor or War Horse and who in the world would want that stuff dropping down their chimney!

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I would very much like to participate, as it seemed quite a laugh last year as I recall

Would it be possible to deal solely with Canadians & gentleman from the southern states, omitting the wishy washy namby pamby chaps in between?

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Giving tobacco may be counted as free samples and you should check with the FDA to ensure compliance.
Also it is important to prepare correctly:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MR3IVO

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
I'm in.

No real dislikes, but I don't smoke much in the way of 3 or 4 aromatics. My biggest likes are bolder tobaccos, doesn't matter what kind of leaf and long walks on the beach.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
I am in and easy to please. This will be a hoot!
Now to check out the aforementioned epic tobacco tin...

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Count me in, this is always fun.
I prefer Vaper's and Va's. Va/bur and Va/orientals are good too. Please no lakeland or aros.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I should add that I now have a fully stocked cellar of the fabled Mixture 69 and would prefer to try something else.
Ingrate.
Did you even open that tin? There was very little pubic hair in that blend.

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
Im not participating, but had to comment on deathmetal's link. The review are pretty funny, especially the one where the UPS driver spilled the 55 gallon drum onto the driveway while unloading it, and now any number of cars can fit in the garage :rofl: Almost spit my pipe out!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I am in, PM sent. Not going to miss the fun this year. And I am not going to say a word about my preferences, surprise me ;-)

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Nice to see such a joyous response from everyone. So far we have folks registered from four different countries (not including Texas).
I've had a couple messages in PMs so I thought I'd answer them here...
I assign folks their Secret Santa based on their willingness to ship abroad; everyone who will ship outside the CONUS goes into one pool, those unwilling to ship outside the CONUS go into another. Secret Santas will be matched with victims from their respective pool.
On another note, the previous Secret Santa Elf (Gunnar) used to assign pairs; for example, if I was Peck's Secret Santa, he was also my Secret Santa. The current version of the (un)Official Pipes Magazine Secret Santa - 2016 Edition is not set up this way. You should not assume that the person you are gifting is the person who is sending you your present.
Ho ho ho
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.