PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
That looks pretty cool and functional. Is there a feature that allows you to easily keep track of the tobaccos you were/are smoking in a particular pipe?

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Looks pretty sweet, I have questions though. My experience with inventory type apps has been lackluster, the most common failure comes when one tries to remove an item from inventory, let's say from a sale or trade. Will that be a problem here? I have one app that will allow you delete an item but it shows up in other functions of the app, it gets to the point where it's useless and confusing. Just some hopefully constructive points concerning other, similar apps I've used in the past. What I see so far looks VERY useful and thank you for putting such a tool together for all of us!
Never mind, I just registered and I'll look through the FAQ section.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
So next feature is just that - I mentioned it in the blog post - but say you have 10 tins and your purchased them all at the same time. You want to open 1 tin and then keep the other 9 in your cellar. We're going to do a function that will do just that, there is a lot of code entailed to do that but we have an idea on how to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.