PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
I got my Bully this morning. Sweet pipe!

EDeBl5D.jpg

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Just got mine today, wasn't expecting to get it that fast. Also pickuped a few softee bites for the 1st time and I like these alot. I clench alot and these make it even easier plus will save the stems on the pipes I care about.
20190427_142837-600x600.jpg

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Can't wait to get mine. These look great in my opinion. And the rubber bits are a life saver for me since I clinch so much. Just put in an order for more as I'm starting to chew a hole in some of the ones on my more frequently used pipes. As you said, protects the stem and makes clenching extremely comfortable. I throw them on every pipe I own pretty much.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
And upon receiving this one, I'm going to do the same. One smoke and I already put a few teeth marks. Guessing these particular stems ain't as replaceable, so to the softee bits I go!

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
60 DOLLARS?!?!? Mine is still unsmoked with a softee bit attached asking $120 lol. But in all seriousness, who is gonna pay 60 bucks for a cob?

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Uh, yeah, that's a bit steep. I once saw one of the MM Reverse Calabash pipes on there going for $100. Now I could maybe see one of those going for $100 if one wanted it badly enough, but it's a larger pipe and a little harder to come by.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
I have received 2 last week...I have noticed the Tenon is very loose on 1, as I needed to spread Model cement to

build up the Tenon thickness. Coat the Tenon with Bee's wax and we are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.