PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Sorry, Christmas Cheer 2015, Holiday Spirit and Golden Days of Yore. I only picked up the Christmas Cheer, the other two are Aro's and just did not interest me.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Booker wrote:
Yeah! I won the free tin for guessing right:
Christmas Cheer Appearance?
What's that you say, there was no contest? Well damn, there should have been, haha.
Thanks Tim for the heads up 8)
2011 crop, Merry Christmas in July!
Maybe there is?

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Our shop just got all the holiday blends in today! Those of you near Pittsburgh, PA checkout Allegheny Smoke Works, we've got a great tin selection available right now. I'm anxious to see what the 2015 Christmas Cheer will be like.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a number of great Virginia blends unopened so shouldn't be adding any now, for a while. But this does sound excellent, as a non-aromatic Virginia blend from one of the premier blenders of Virginia tobaccos. I have to avoid "holiday" aromatic blends. Too often they try to give them a holiday scent by adding cinnamon and pine scented flavoring that create chemicals when burned that take away the lining in my mouth. Can't do those. But this delicate blend of choice Virginias done in the holiday spirit sounds like a real pipe-smoker's smoke.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
So, 4noggins will be getting some?

Definitely, they always get it maybe a week after it comes out. Usually though it will sell out the first time he gets it right away and then he gets another shipment right away that sells out, then finally by the 3rd shipment it's there until it's gone. Just order as soon as you see it or it will sell out if you want it right away. If you don't mind waiting a bit until after the rush then it's readily available.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
http://www.4noggins.com/McClelland-Christmas-Cheer-2015.aspx In stock @4noggins.com

Status
Not open for further replies.