PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
At least now, it's been 6 days since the Heart Hospital discharged me, you fellows don't know how much I want to plug in Nitecap and fire away. Pasture needs topping, wife hid the tractor keys, damn it seems like Cosmic said it right, when you're sick it's going to hell in a hand basket. Gonna try, try is the word, don't know if I"ll succeed , thanks fellows for the good wishes and letting me rant.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Avoiding the things we like to do is the hardest during recovery. Your wife is doing the right thing. But it's no fun. Ever tried knitting? :lol:

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Beautiful pipe Brad. Keep talking to it, soon you can fire it again.
Sheep? Range maggots the ranchers out here call them. From high on a mountain, the sheep do look like maggots. LOL...
Smile, it is a beautiful day out there.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Brad, get some sheep or goats. Let them do the heavy lifting. As for the pipe, it is waiting patiently for it's turn. How long before you are given the green light? Keep a tin of your favorite blend nearby and use it as an inhaler...

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Brad, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Not only for a speedy recovery, but for patients as you travel through this season of healing.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
All best wishes, Brad! Goats make nice work of grass and weeds....And produce goat cheese---- with some human intervention.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I was glad to hear you're home Brad, but it sounds like you may have to sneak behind the barn to catch a puff. Where there's a will there's a way.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
All my best wishes to you Bradley, rest and think about those beautiful days that you are going to smoke as much as you want.

Sweet pipe! You have great taste. Yeh, when I was recovering from pneumonia, I kept trying to char light a bowl, about every day, and it killed me that I couldn't smoke. But, taking a deep wiff of an open tin kept me sane. It also made me really want a vanilla aromatic, ha ha.

Take care, get rest, and if you need anything, just give me a holler. I can help you hotwire the tractor. :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Take 'er easy, man. Let your mind rove. Some of the world's best ideas occur to restless people who must stay quiet for a time, for their health. Write down the notions that occur to you, the squirrelly ones and the unlikely ones, and the ones that are just funny, or maybe not so much. I bet it was someone who couldn't travel for a while who came up with the long-overdue idea of putting wheels on luggage. What took so long with that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.