PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I needed a good shot of N tonight, so I cut a few thin pieces of Cotton Boll and rubbed it out real good, then mixed it about 50/50 with some Nightcap. Let the buzz begin...

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Sounds like the start to a good evening to me. Two delicious intensities, combined! Keep posting so we know you haven't died.

snagstangl

Lifer
Jul 1, 2013
Iowa, United States
I want to try cotton boll twist. But I won't be doing a late night smoking again soon. I sat down with some peretti's 333 in my only castello, it has a bigger bowl then I often smoke. I was relaxing thinking what a good smoke why don't I do this more often. As three A.M. rolled around I remembered, oh yah, late night nicotine keeps me awake!

Last night I was having some C&D Big and Burley, but I really need to dig out my jar Cotton Boll. All of this talk about it has me craving it now. I just love that feeling after smoking a bowl and laying my head down on the pillow to instant drop off into dreams. I've never in my life have had as great a night's sleep as when I smoke one of the heavy weights before bed.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Why does nicotine affect people so differently?
It's a mild stimulant, chemically, but snagstangl was kept up. mctinner1 and cosmic were put straight to sleep. I don't seem to be affected either way, but I find myself craving it after only a short time without it. I'm extremely addicted, but without much observable effect.
Most substances have a much more consistent effect.
Also, now I've had to add Cotton Boll to my "to try" list.

Why does nicotine affect people so differently?

I have a theory... it could be the way we absorb the nicotine. Those that inhale, rhetrohale, or snork, are getting larger doses at a greater speed directly into the oxygenated blood stream, while just relying on the small blood vessels of the mouth, the nicotine enters the blood stream before it gets oxygenated by the lungs. If I inhale something like Cotton Boll by accident, I get a rush of anxiety and a speed affect. But, if just sipped slowly never inhaling at all, not snorking, then I just slowly fall into a heavy lidded relaxed dreamlike state. Sometimes I don't even remember going to bed... or getting into the covers with my boots and hat still on, ha ha.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I've just now realized, over 18 hours after smoking my N bombs (two) last night, that I haven't smoked a bowl all day long today. I haven't wanted to. 8O

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
As three A.M. rolled around I remembered, oh yah, late night nicotine keeps me awake!
I've done this... zombie the next day.
I've never in my life have had as great a night's sleep as when I smoke one of the heavy weights before bed.
"Finally, I am relaxed!" sleeps for three days

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Just woke up for the first time tonight (1 AM) and I'm having the Nightcap straight. This is my first bowl of anything since I finished the N bombs from the beginning of this thread last night. I didn't want a bowl of anything that whole time. I didn't feel "off" at all, but I did feel like you do after a good strong smoke the whole time.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I just ordered Cotton Boll last night and I'm excited to give it a shot. I've been dipping since I was just a lil fella and It's time to stop that addiction as I don't wan't it interfering with my smoking enjoyment. I usually find myself putting in a dip after every session with the pipe so I'll try cutting my blends with this stuff to see if it will calm my nic fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.