The incomparable Revor Plug in pics!

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

pipeanddrum

Jan 5, 2016
Revor Plug is my desert island smoke. It ticks all the boxes for me. Fully flavored and strong without being overwhelming, this plug has a very subtle sweetness with an alluring smokiness that is reminiscent of aromatic wood - hard to believe there is no Latakia in the blend. There is an underlying creosote flavor that mingles with deep, dark floral notes which I find intoxicating. Revor Plug always satisfies.

peckinpahhombre

Preferred Member
Dec 24, 2012
I love the stuff too. I have to be in the mood for it though, as it does have a very strong smoky taste - creosote is a fairly apt description.

pipeanddrum

Jan 5, 2016
The pipe is made by HS Studio. A smallish bowl but great smoker.
@crashthegrey - is it the Kentucky I'm interpreting as Latakia? I also really enjoy Old Dark Fired but feel it doesn't have the same quality of smokiness. Maybe I'll have a bowl tomorrow to refresh my memory and compare.

biguspipus

Oct 30, 2018
Gawith Hoggarth needs to pay you and use this for their marketing. Superb presentation and description. Makes me want to get a pouch just reading this. Good job!

jravenwood

Apr 23, 2017
Revor is a fantastic Plug with that quintessential tobacco flavor, leathery and lightly Smokey. Great pics too

crashthegrey

Preferred Member
Dec 18, 2015
pipeanddrum Revor plug, Warrior plug, Condor, War Horse Bar, Heinrich Dark Strong, Salty Dog, HH ODF.