PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
After working all day clearing clogged sewer pumps, I came home expecting to get me some of that almost free Escubo from For Knockers.
Sold Out!
Dang hoarders didn't left even one tin for me.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I'm sure it got snapped up pretty fast. I was online right at 6 am and got 4 tins. Wanted more but didn't want to be greedy. :)

Also wanted to save some $$ for my visit to E.A. Carey's in Ohio on thursday. Sorry you missed out.

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
I got 3 plus a tin of Sextant and a tin of Navigator...I would've gotten more but I'm in Canada...so, you know...

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Yup, the sale started at 6AM EST and we were sold out about noontime. We did limit it to a maximum of 10 tins per customer so as to give everyone a chance to purchase some. We went through 1600 tins in 6 hours.
My apologies to the guys who missed out. We'll have another sale of "something" next month.
Rich Gottlieb

4noggins.com

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Holy crap, 1600 tins, way to go Rich. I didn't realize there was a sale as I loaded up for good on Escudo about a year ago. No one can blame me on this one.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Yeah, well you do come to mind, along with a certain ambulance chaser from up north. Reputations live on! :x However, since you've given us a lot of good tips on tobacco your hoarding proclivities are easily overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.