PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Yes to all.
However You should have not posted this here. These guys are against the discussion of masculinity, the subject apparently comes up every two or three months, and it gets their dander up. Touchy subject this is. I wonder why it keeps coming up, in spite of the hostile reaction it gets each time?

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
Haha I had hoped to calm the storm. I believe it's a bit tamer version than yours. Honestly, I think we can just take "Man" out of the title and just make it "How to be a better person"

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
Necron99, almost every "manliness" thread I've seen follows this pattern:

"Here is a list of attributes that make a manly man: a, b, c, d... And oh, I just happen to have all these attributes. And these attributes are becoming less common, so I'm one of a select few manly men remaining in this world."
If they didn't follow this formula, maybe the threads would be taken more seriously.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
I don't really care. Somebody wants to talk about it or it wouldn't crop up so often. I think its like the chimps and the ladder. Ya beat up everyone who brings it up and the new guy gets beat up so next time its brought up he joins in on the next round. Kind of like hazing the Newby.
I let some women read that thread and if you heard the things they said you might be more concerned. Women are brutal.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Provided access then, you do know if you don't like what I say you are invited to ignore any post I make. If you need a formal invitation well, there ya have it. Please feel free to disregard any and all posts made by me. Enjoy or not, what ever suits ya.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
What if he has one testicle? Like that bicycle guy. Or three I have no example of that but it could happen maybe.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Chum this one of those threads where I want to pay money to be a 'Mod' and I am not talking about the chap on the strange moped. This way we could avoid these odd discussions about man behavior and whether ones mustache/pipe/pecker is big enough. If you don't want to talk about shag and by that I mean tobacco I am sure there are ample 'man' forums elsewhere.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Didn't Hitler have 1 testicle? As for the FB list, I have the nagging suspicion a women wrote it. Not that there anything wrong with that. But just saying.

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
C8yPdsh.gif

Let us all let this one die before we get another shit storm like last time.

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
Well that didn't go as expected... :( This was more of a rebuttal to the first thread and not trying to add to the already raging storm that is going on in it. Also, in the second post on this thread I said this article should be called "How to be a Better Person."
Also, the guy is smoking a pipe in the picture! Come on, guys!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
19. Quit the job you hate.
You have less time on this planet than you think. It’s better to be broke and happy than to be rich and miserable.
Do this and then THROW OUT all the rest of the happy horse shit that's in this article! No job, no babe, no etcetera, etcetera.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.