PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
LOL tslex. I guess you can tell a lot from a man's quarters. Entomology and photography are great interests of mine. As are Billingham camera bags. Make great pipe bags.

hunterwold1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Kashmir, nice corner you have carved out there. Warm and inviting. Great collection!

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
tslex and kashmir - very well done. I am confined to the garage, which is fine three months out of the year, but cold in the winter. My corner does have a tv, I sort of want a movie theatre you can smoke and drink in. I do some reading and entertaining there as well. All tobacco is welcome.

den-448x600.jpg

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Sallow, I love the fly rods, canoe paddles and all the cigar bands.
Nifty spot. At least in winter you could do a space heater. Hot summer down here would make a garage a no-go.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Nice smoking spots gentlemen. Mine, well is confined to our small deck outside of my house. Gets really cold in winter, but now it is pleasant.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I shall continue to dream of a permanent indoor smoking spot. My wife has tempted me by suggesting I set up a spot in the basement. Until then I shall simply say both of your spots look wonderful, gents.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
awesome rooms guys! Glad to see an Old Dog tin in your rotation! I love that stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.