PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Evidently this is the only place to get SG's Brown Sugar Flake. Anyone ordered (U.S.) from them?

catyrpelius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 9, 2014
New Jersey
I've ordered from them before, no problems at all.
Just a heads up, Brown Sugar Flake is called that because it looks like brown sugar not tastes like brown sugar.

pilotage16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2015
I was actually thinking of ordering a few tins from the Danish Pipe Shop because I love all things Gawith. Just wasn't sure how bad I would get nailed for shipping.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I have ordered a pipe from them. Great service and communication. Shipping is by weight and the rates are on the site so you know what you are up for.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Please excuse my ignorance, if you're talking about the one in Denmark I have purchased a pipe from them. Was very pleased about the whole transaction. Would use them again.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I've place a number of orders with them, including a rather large group buy about a year ago. All top notch staff there, very professional. There was one minor hiccup in my last order, which they fixed, promptly and cheerfully.
If you are shipping to the US, be sure to request Post Danmark, not FedEx. FedEx calculates customs automatically, Post Danmark connects with USPS for the domestic end of the trip. Although tracking shows the parcel going through customs in either NY or Chicago, I have yet to be dinged for the $. YMMV.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Even if shipping was 20% of the product cost, it'd still be cheaper than buying retail at my B&M in Ontario...
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.