PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Check out MM's new line of Hobbit inspired pipes called the Cobbit line. I can't wait to get mine! I seriously could, and will, buy one of each.

http://corncobpipe.com/the-wizard-cobbit.html

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Sorry I thoght I looked well enough but just saw that I was beaten to the line on this one.

mephistopheles

Oct 14, 2014
Hopefully with the addition of the vulcanite stems this won't take away too much business from Walker Briar Works. I've heard nothing but good things about their Forever stems and we want reputable establishments like that to stick around. It seems like a lot of people were buying their churchwarden stems from there before these "Cobbits" came out.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
@dottiewarden
Will do! Been an MM fan for years, very sure it will be a great smoker. :mrgreen:

jessicac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Shouldn't they release the Cob of the Rings first, THEN the Cobbit like 10 years later?

curl

Apr 29, 2014
I have a few Eaton pipes and a Morton. I bought some longer replacement stems for them. I like these mini churchwarden pipes without the finished bowls.

Oct 12, 2014
'Hopefully with the addition of the vulcanite stems this won't take away too much business from Walker Briar Works. I've heard nothing but good things about their Forever stems and we want reputable establishments like that to stick around. It seems like a lot of people were buying their churchwarden stems from there before these "Cobbits" came out'
Indeed. I have a forever stem and I like it. Swap it between different bowls and you have unlimited "cobwardens" they smoke great. I'm sure this line will work out for MM and ever since I saw what Walker was doing I was wondering how long it would take for them to start making these.
The stems are roughly the same cost as this pipe and I don't think you're can go wrong either way...both cool products. Buy one from both!

Oct 12, 2014
20141220_135232_zpsk0zwd6hh.jpg
[/url][/img]
Cobwarden with future cobwardens :)

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Not a fan of the Wizard but the elf, shire, and dwarf look awesome.
Going to place my last order of 2014. Thanks for the heads up

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"I love 'em!
Best.Name.Ever.
I think they look great."
I heard they're coming out with a new short nose warmer to be called ...(wait for it)...the Bobbit!

zzeman

Lurker
Mar 21, 2014
I love it. I don't think I'd smoke the Wizard much, but is looks cool enough, and the other shapes look amazing. I can't wait to try them.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Cool line of pipes. For some reason I was stuck on the notion these things had narrow bowls, like the 0.5" found on old dominion cobs. The dwarf looks awesome, as does the un-lotr Morgan Cob.

Status
Not open for further replies.