PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
They are great lookin pipes and im sure they smoke equally well. My local B&M is going to order a bunch so I will wait till they get some in and Ill pick some up.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
My Wizard just came in. Stem is twisted, and the tenon is cut to one side making it set to the side of the shank. :crying: Took an old stem from an MM freehand and thankfully it fits. What a let down.

stephenw

Might Stick Around
Nov 14, 2014
WV
My Cobbit Wizard arrived in the mail today and I so want to load it up and smoke, but I have the flu so bad that smoking is the last thing on my mind.

jmsutton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
Amazing! I just watched the third Hobbit last night in theatres. When the scene where Gandalf was cleaning his pipe happened, my whole family leaned over and looked at me. I was chuckling with relatable cheer. Can't wait to order these.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Nah, too many issues with one pipe to want to deal with them again. When I want a good MM, I will order from Smoking Pipes. My wife is legally blind, not a pipe smoker, and even she could see something was wrong with it.

momeerphil

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2009
All of us at Missouri Meerschaum are humbled at the excitement over our new Cobbit pipes. We were overwhelmed with orders after we introduced them. We felt it was important to ship the orders as quickly as we could. In our haste to get the orders out the door, our quality control may have slipped a bit (no pun intended). As always, we will gladly replace a defective pipe. All you have to do is call us at 800-888-2109, or, even better, email us with a picture.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Sent an email as soon as it was received, but the stem has also been in the trash just as long. The MM freehand stem I had worked quite well though.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
momeerphil, Nice to see your participation on the forum! Lot of long time loyal MM Cob smokers on here. Welcome...

jmsutton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
Ordered a wizard and elf this morning. I'm beside of myself with excitement.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Got mine in the mail the other day, I'll be having a go at it tonighg with some Russ' Holiday Blend in it.

CD32DE7F-5E70-45CB-B47C-FEA9ADAC001B_zpsb7oz6rjs.jpg
[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.