the cleanest tasting light you can get...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodkat

Might Stick Around
May 31, 2011
I light my pipe with a magnifying glass. :lol:
Whether your smoking your pipe, cigars, medicinal herbs, or hand rolled tobacco, you get the full flavor and no extra chemical taste.
:wink:

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
It still has to be lit, I don't smoke inside the house so it will be no use for me... Hope other people enjoy it... I'll stick to my matches, bic and zippo

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
These folks seem very easy to work with....Guess I'll try the free samples and see how it goes.... :clap:

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Might order some, depending on whether theyd ship to england. But then it may be easier to just keep to my tamper lighter.

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
I would like to try the sample, but looked everywhere on site an could find nothing about sample.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
I contacted the company with an inquiry, and got a free sample (2 packs) by return mail. Tried it, and I just ordered a case.

Jul 12, 2011
I have to try a sample...I do light up my cigars with sliver of Spanish Cedar when I can, very nice way to do it...

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
The company has it in a thicker version on spools that they recommend for water pipes. Seems like that might be good for lighting a pipe as well. I am going to try the regular sample and if I like that I may go with the thicker one on the spool.

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Looks like too much effort for me. I'll stick to Bic.
I have burnt my thumb too many times on a Bic. I have even melted a few of them due to extended lighting sessions. That was a Bic, not my thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.