PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2012
Just a few miles from my apartment is a little shop on the corner of SR 400 and Settendown Road (Address 4320 Heards Circle Ste 800). They have a great walk-in cigar humidor (if you're into cigars) and a great collection of pipes and tobacco. All of the tobacco is blended by Bear (their resident tobacconist) and is the best tobacco I've ever smoked. He also has many pipes that he prices EXCEPTIONALLY competetively.
If you're in the area I highly recommend them. Here's teh website: http://www.thecigarshoppe.net/

winterland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Minneapolis
I am always in support of B&M shops. I just stopped at Golden leaf in Minneapolis tonight. Ran into an old acquantance who was there smoking a cigar.

Checked out your link. Unfortunately no list of products yet. Will keep them in mind when on the search for something new.

Aug 31, 2012
They don't have a very good internet presence, but they're talking about taking Bears blends national. I'll be honest, I've kind of become a "Bear" snob (I smoke his blends almost exclusively).
If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend checking them out. But I'm with some of the other guys, supporting local stuff is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.