PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Just this week I was Adobe to try Ghost Pepper cheese, Carolina Reaper Jack, and something simply labeled Extremely Hot Amish Cheese. All 3 were fantastic, although I didn't think the Amish had much heat at all. Can't wait to put the Reaperon a burger!

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Carolina Reaper ... oh boy .. I was at a party in Serbia about three or four weeks ago, and as the ladies went inside because the night air was getting cold, the men stayed outside with a couple of barrels of beer and a few jugs of quince brandy. Needles to say we got a bit intoxicated, some of us more than others, and the host - completely wasted wanted to show of with his carolina ripper jam. He spoon fed every body in his range of action, and I was among the first. I was "hell, how hot can it be !?" after all being tipsy and all, men become invulnerable orangutans. I will say this: it was so hot it winded me, just simply couldn't breath. Some other genius bastard gave me a bottle of milk. The milk did help on the spot, but in combination with the dozen pints of beer I had that night, going to the bath room next day was a burning hell. So yeah ... carolina ripper not good in my book, although I will admit it has a very pleasant aroma for the first 2 seconds before your mouth turns into mount Vesuvius.

Status
Not open for further replies.