PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
I will be using ups. Love sliding those receipts thru expenses. HA. The government is subsidizing my pipe baccy. :rofl: :rofl:

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
BTW- I like the double-baggie concept, so I did it with my samples as well. It will be interesting to see how well it works later on in the pass once the blends start to...blend.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Ummm... I would look into it before using ups I think they have regulations against shipping tobacco. That and they are a god awful delivery service who ever is before me please don't use ups they never get to me.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Please think twice about using UPS. They will only attempt two deliveries before requiring the recipient to drive to their distribution centre to pick up. I have had horrible service from them, and like Smokey, they never get to me.
Canada Post, on the other hand, is quick and reliable.
-- Pat

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Hmmm..well rats...UPS comes right to my door to pick up....Purolator? LOL...I hate Canada Post, I have to drive to take box to them .....I can request UPS leave the box?
Your call Purple...you tell me how you want it sent.

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Ok, I am unfamiliar with CP, I ship nothing by that means in my business, just how are we sending this exactly. Special, regular or whatever?

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Salmonfisher, the box needs to go with tracking. It can go regular parcel. Best bet is to box it, seal it and label it. Then just take it to the Post Office and tell them you need to ship it with tracking. The clerk will give you your options. It's pretty painless.
-- Pat

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Well gentlemen, the box arrived today and it is sure packed with some goodies! I have pulled a couple of things out which I have wanted to try, but do not yet have in the cellar, and replaced with some gems I have in my personal stash. I'll try and snap a picture and ship it along to the next address on Monday.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Okay, box has been posted and should be enroute to Vancouver shortly, sorry, I forgot to snap a picture before I sealed it all up. Tracking # 0102541000694143
Anyways, I helped myself to a couple of samples, and couldn't resist the temptation of the Trypis Acorn that was in the box. Thank you whoever donated that lovely pipe, I promise it has found a caring home. I have done my best to replace equivalent value of what I removed. I added a sample of Semois, some Germain's Special Latakia Flake, a tin of Dorchester, a block of Gaslight, and some other tasty samples.
Enjoy guys!

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Okay, box has been posted and should be enroute to Vancouver shortly, sorry, I forgot to snap a picture before I sealed it all up. Tracking # 0102541000694143
Anyways, I helped myself to a couple of samples, and couldn't resist the temptation of the Trypis Acorn that was in the box. Thank you whoever donated that lovely pipe, I promise it has found a caring home. I have done my best to replace equivalent value of what I removed. I added a sample of Semois, some Germain's Special Latakia Flake, a tin of Dorchester, a block of Gaslight, and some other tasty samples.
Enjoy guys!
Awesome, good stuff Neil!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Good on you Neil! The Trypis pipes are courtesy of Smokeybear. Can't wait to hear what you think about it's smoking properties.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.