PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the email from Skip...

Hello every one,

It is about that time again. The Briary annual event is February 23.
I feel honered to have my good friend Ian Walker, the maker of Northern Briar pipes as our guest pipe maker. I was only jokeing when I asked him about it since he lives in England. I was shocked when he said yes. Ian and his wife are flying all the way over here and leaving on Sunday. I feel very special.

His pipes are by far the best selling hand made pipe we sell. The prices are more than reasonable and the quality is top tear.

He anticipates bringing about 60 pipes. We are so low right now on his inventory that we will not have much of any thing left over after the show.
If you are in or near Alabama on this day, please check it out. It’s always a lot of fun.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
This...I'm sad I might miss out on. I would make the trek all the way from NC for this if I were not about to be in a transition between homes. Money will be tight for a little bit, buying an old house and renovating it through the coming year. I will hate to miss out on this not only because I want to get there one day, but Northern Briars pipes look incredible and I would love to own one someday, so missing out on that too is a little sad, but maybe I'll get there one of these years.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I have bought several Ian Walker pipes from Skip. They smoke superbly. I have a trade show my company has a booth in on Feb 23 or I'd be planning another business trip to Birmingham.

Doesn't anyone in Alabama use spell and grammar checkers?

Funny you should mention that. Lately the auto-correct on my phone and iPad don't work on this site, and only this site. When it underlines the misspelled word, I can't touch the word to fix it, or else it jumps to the top of the page for some reason.

I try my best, with my big old fingers on this tiny keyboard, but... o well. As to Skip's... I presented

et inventus est, but... as the kids say, it's sic.

Status
Not open for further replies.