PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

claywyatt

Lurker
Jun 23, 2012
Wow, what a great looking pipe shop! I visit Houston several times a year and will definitely be stopping in on my next visit. Thanks for sharing!

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Going to be in Houston this Monday, definitely going to head out to the store to check it out and to pick up some tobacco!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
You will always pay a little more at a B/M because of the over head issue, but it is worth it in many cases. Nothing like instant gratification, nothing like touching and feeling a pipe before purchasing and there is nothing better than having a place to hang and enjoy the ambiance of a tobacco store. When I lived in R.I and was into cigars, I was hanging at my buddy's store 5-6 days a week for 5-6 hours a day. We had a great group of guys there and when I got into pipes, they had a blast busting my balls.

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
GReat looking shop. Thanks for sharing the info and the pictures! :puffpipe:

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
I remember when we use to have a couple places like that. There was one downtown where I worked about two block away called (I think)Pipe and Clock Shop. They had cigars, pipe tobacco and all manner of pipes and nice clocks. I wasn't into pipes then but since I came back to them you might know they'd be gone-folded and left. I don't know if they ever reopened anywhere. Oscar's was another place about half a block away. That too is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.