PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mushjoon

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2011
What's the best place (website preferably) to buy a corn cob? MM corn cob of course...

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Right HERE buddy. Or just hit up your local B&M. Most of them carry a couple of MMs. I have a Great Dane Egg and a Legend and love them both.

tiltjlp

Can't Leave
Apr 9, 2011
Cheviot Ohio
There are actually several answers. If you want natural versions of their full size cobs, you'll need to order them directly from MM. If you want the best price with a discount for buying a dozen or more of the same model, Mars is the place to visit. Many other places sell them, but with the discount, Mars has the best deal for my money.

Jul 12, 2011
+1 on http://www.marscigars.com/corncob.aspx lowest pricing I have seen online and super-fast shipping :puffy:

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I agree with John, Missouri Meerschaum if you want natural versions, Mars Cigars otherwise. I get all of mine from Mars because I've found Mike at Mars to have superlative service. I've bought a lot of tobacco from him and also used to get all my snuff there before our congress critters screwed up on-line snuff ordering in the USA.
Smokey

francois1

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2011
I placed my order with MM and am just waiting for the mail man to arrive

here in scotland there is only the legion available so i ordered the gift

pack 4 for $24 postage $16 just hope it is air mail my last order from

the states took 5 weeks to arrive .Bought a cob 1 week ago and it stands up there

with the best

david(SCOTLAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.